- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The Decision Logic ready-made dashboards equip you with Company Health, Labor, and Day Part information.
Selecting a Dashboard
View all Dashboards & Features
Navigate to Reports > Sales and Ranking > Dashboard
- To change dashboard views select an alternate dashboard from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- The dashboards that are currently available are Company Health, Labor, and Day Part.
- Users with Company, Region or Group level access can adjust the stores included in the dashboard by clicking on the Show Store Selector button and adjusting the hierarchy.
- A user can view data for the widget metric by clicking on the Information icon.
The widget panel will flip over to revealing widget detail or roll-up data.
Company Health Dashboard
- The Company Health dashboard provides a snapshot of metrics directly related to the company’s financial health.
- The top two graphs consist of a trailing year sales and guest count chart and comparative sales and guests for the current period.
- Additional widgets for current week guest count, comparative sales, reductions, and sales vs. last year, and department level are included in the second row of the dashboard.
- The Labor dashboard provides a snapshot of labor metrics for the current week.
- The top two charts are a Labor% to Sales dollar chart and a Sales to Labor Cost comparison.
- The second row of dashboard includes pie charts breaking out labor dollars and labor hours by job code, and WTD labor % and BOH productivity widgets.
Day Part Dashboard
- The Daypart dashboard provides several visualizations of day part data.
- The top two charts allow the user to analyze daypart sales dollars and compare day part PPE to day part productivity.
- The second row includes pie charts for day part labor dollars and daypart sales