- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Enabling Tax tracking for Orders and Invoices
Navigate to PPC Maintenance > Create Sales Tax as an Account
- Create New Account name: Sales Tax
- Check Tax box.
- Enter Account number if needed for Accounting exports.
Assign Sales Tax Account to Vendors
Navigate to PPC Maintenance > Vendor Accounts
- Assign Sales Tax account to all vendors needing to track Sales Tax.
Note, currently Decision Logic only supports 1 tax account per vendor.
Enter Manual Receive
- Ordering Home > Enter Manual Receive
- Select Receive Method: Receive from an Order Guide
- Select the Distributor to Receive from
- Check Create invoice
- It is not necessary to select Vendor to apply a cost since that will be inherited from the PPC Vendor mapped to the Distributor in Distributors maintenance.
- Enter Amount as total invoice amount (pre tax)
- Enter Tax as tax amount from the invoice
- Select Next to proceed to the Order Guide
- Begin Adding Quantity of items to be received
- Select Next or a different location from the drop down to add more items
- Items will display in the Location and order which they are set under Ordering Home > Guide Set Up.
- Select Review Received
- Select Post Received
Review the Invoice
Navigate to Invoice History > View invoice
- The invoice will display with Sales Tax amount
Export the Invoice
Navigate to Exports > PPC Invoices
- Select your parameters in the Invoice Export interface.
- Select Export
- An Excel file will download.
- Open the excel file.
- Invoice Export will contain a separate line for Sales Tax